From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: [gentoo-dev]dev-libs/boost-1.35.0-r2 fails to compile
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 02:42:01
1 i have re-checked the system, an i think it is the distcc that caused
2 this problem.
3
4 i am using cross compile on distcc, and distcc installed different
5 versions of x86_64 gcc version. one is 4.4.1, the other is 4.3.2. is
6 there any convenient way to ask the distcc to install the specific gcc
7 version?