From: Stefan Trenker <stefan.trenker@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] SATA2 Recommendations
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:36:25
1 Pete,
2
3 what did You do to get the nVidia GigEthernet up and running?
4
5 I have compiled the forcedeth.ko hard into the kernel and the interface shows
6 up as eth0. But when I plug in the CAT5 cable to my router switchport nothing
7 happens (no blinking LED's, nothing).
8 With XP the interface works perfectly.
9
10 Regards,
11 Stefan
12