From: mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-amd64@l.g.o" <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Systemd without migration
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:28:14
1 Modules are built and installed and i have create an initramfs with dracut
2 and emerged xorg.
3
4 I can't login, no mouse, no keyboard.
5
6 Il venerdì 27 novembre 2015, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> ha scritto:
7
8 > On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 10:50 AM, mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com
9 > <javascript:;>> wrote:
10 > > I don't know what happens, i run manually make bzImage then make install
11 > and
12 > > now System boot with systemd, but without keyboard and mouse....another
13 > WAR.
16 > I take it you built/installed your modules? And do you need an
17 > initramfs for your configuration? You're mostly having kernel issues
18 > at this point - you could boot to either openrc or systemd as you
19 > prefer and you'll likely have the same issues.
22 > --
23 > Rich