From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] K3b and other KDE 4 apps
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 19:58:45
1 2009/2/3 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
2 > During all my fun with 4.2 upgrade, someone (or two) mentioned KDE4
3 > native versions for apps like K3b. Can someone tell me what versions of
4 > those apps are? I couldn't find them for sure in ~amd64.
5 >
6 for what i know k3b for kde4 hasn't been officially released, so
7 you'll need to use
8 the svn version. or you could tweak an ebuild to use the svn version.
9 that's the only
10 way to use the new k3b on kde4. but be aware you'll need a recent version of
11 ffmpeg, and you might experience random build failures.
14 dott. ing. beso