From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] KDE 4.1 task bar
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:38:27
1 Beso wrote:
2 > 2008/8/19 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
3 >
4 >> Okay, I'm a n00b when it comes to KDE4, I've used it a little in Fedora,
5 >> but now I have it on my laptop (and it ROCKS!) and need a little help. I
6 >> want to be able to have only the items show in the task bar that are on the
7 >> current desktop (like kde3.5 does) and not show everything on all desktops.
8 >> How do I configure that?
11 > there is an option in the pager plasma applet or on the taskbar applet that
12 > allows you to set the visibility on one or more desktops.
16 Yeah, I found it. Right-click on the taskbar, click 'task Manager
17 settings' and select 'Only show tasks from the current desktop'.
18
19 As a n00b, I promise not to ask any more silly KDE question unless I
20 can't find it at all.
24 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
27 Mark Haney
28 Sr. Systems Administrator
29 ERC Broadband
30 (828) 350-2415
31
32 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support