From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] kdepimlibs requiring -kdeprefix?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:09:29
1 I sync'd portage and ran emerge -upD world and got this message:
4 emerge: there are no ebuilds built with USE flags to satisfy
5 ">=kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.1:4.1[-kdeprefix]".
6 !!! One of the following packages is required to complete your request:
7 - kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.1.3 (Change USE: -kdeprefix)
8 (dependency required by "app-cdr/k9copy-2.1.0" [installed])
9 (dependency required by "world" [argument])
12 I've had nothing but pain trying to get kdepimlibs updated to 4.1.3, so
13 I've just left it out there hoping it'll be fixed at some point. I've
14 not this problem before and I"m hesitant to change that USE flag for
15 this one thing. So, what's the deal here? Is it okay to change it for
16 that one item? I don't want to change it for all KDE, but this seems
17 weird to have this one not work like the rest of KDE.
20 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
21 quadraturae circuli
22
23 Mark Haney
24 Sr. Systems Administrator
25 ERC Broadband
26 (828) 350-2415
27
28 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support