From: Homer Parker <hparker@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Can't Emerge Thunderbird-5.0/6.0
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:50:33
1 On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 03:32 +1000, Lie Ryan wrote:
2 > So, yes, I think you do have an extreme irrational bias if you prefer
3 > a
4 > text-based email or torrent clients over a GUI equivalent.
5
6 Text based torrent clients are great for running on headless machines
7 in tmux or screen. Fire it up, mount the watch directory with whatever
8 method you prefer, drop your .torrent files in there.. Pretty simple
9 imo. So I guess I have an irrational bias towards text based torrent
10 clients ;)
13 Homer Parker <hparker@g.o>