From: "Осипов Станислав" <demofly@××××.ru>
To: Kyle Liddell <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Anybody having trouble with the via-velocity driver on 2.6.29?
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 20:42:59
1 Hi, Kyle.
2
3 I have the same f***ing problem with 2.6.29 on Dual Pentium 3 Server
4 with Intel Pro 100 driver unlikely tg3 driver (64bit PCI-X)
5 I've waste 2 hours of my working time while diagnosing this problem.
6 My solution is a rollback to the last 2.6.28 kernel too.
7
8 KL> IRQ processing smells like the problem - trouble pops up with
9 KL> NFS/ftp/ping/whatever, but only when I saturate the link. Back to
10 KL> .28 until that "minor" bug is fixed.
11
12 KL> Thanks.
13