From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Sound missing in KMPlayer, etc.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:32:45
1 Mark Haney posted <4370AE85.20001@××××××××××××.org>, excerpted below, on
2 Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:56:21 -0500:
3
4 > The previous install of kmplayer didn't include xine at all, and for the
5 > record I use amd64 not ~amd64. I don't recall the version so that's of
6 > course no help at all. Have you had much success viewing windows media
7 > WMV files? If so, what USE flags did you use?
8
9 WMV? No. I had originally believed it binary-only 32-bit only, but saw
10 a 64-bit plugin for it for IIRC xmms recently (audio only??). I merged
11 it, but haven't come across anything to test it since then (tho I've not
12 been /looking/).
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
18 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list