From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Wine 0.9 on Gentoo-AMD64 - all icons black & white
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:48:47
1 Hi,
2 Sorry if this is a duplicate. I thought I sent a message about this
3 earlier but I don't see one in GMail so I'll send a similar one again.
4
5 Is anyone out there using Wine-0.9 on an AMD64 machine and getting
6 good graphics? In both wine-0.9, using WinZip, and under Crossover
7 Office using Quicken and IE6, all icons in Windows apps are just black
8 and white messes. Mostly they are not readable.
9
10 My machine is an NForce4 motherboard with an ATI radeon VGA. I'm
11 running the Xorg-X11 radeon driver.
12
13 Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Mark
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list