From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] stale files clean
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:48:33
1 On Montag, 26. November 2007, Beso wrote:
2 > i'd like to do a thorough clean of my system, since i still get some
3 > problems with orphaned and stale files. is there a script or something that
4 > could help me do this?! i usually do manual remove when i remove a package
5 > from the system but this is getting more and more time losing.
6 > so if there's an automated way i'd be glad to try it out.
7 >
8 > thanks in advance for your replies.
11 what do you mean with 'stale files' and 'manual remove'?
12
13 the only 'stale files' I know about are .la files - which AFAIk could all be
14 removed and stuff in /tmp and /etc
15 ?
16 --
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list