From: Daiajo Tibdixious <daiajo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: revdep broken x11-drivers/ati-drivers net-nds/openldap
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:49:14
1 On 2/2/07, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > "Daiajo Tibdixious" <daiajo@×××××.com> posted below, on Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:39:08 +1100:
3 > > I added -ldap to my make.conf and did a full rebuild --newuse, which took
4 > > most of the day. Now, despite eix showing -ldap on kde-base/dedbase,
5 > > 'equery depends' still shows the same list (less the older version of
6 > > gnupg) as above. depclean did remove 2 more packages, but not openldap.
7 >
8 > Hmm... that's weird. I'd probably be investigating further, but it's not
9 > something I could really explain how to do remotely. It's one of those
10 > things I'd try one thing, then try something else depending on the results
11 > I got, until I either got tired of it and gave up or resolved the issue to
12 > my satisfaction.
13
14 openldap was in world. Such a stupid, blindingly obvious thing we
15 never thought of it!
16
17 So that bit is fine, I removed it from world and depclean unmerged it.
18
19 (I appreciate everything else you said, I just havn't got around to it.)
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list