From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Nvidia drivers not workin'
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:43:00
1 On Wednesday 17 May 2006 13:10, giovanni iaboni wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I have searched extensively and have not found anything related to my
4 > question, but I apologize if it has been discussed here before.
5 > After installing Nvidia drivers (modular xorg-x11), I cannot obtain
6 > them working: follows the end of Xorg.0.log
7 >
8 > [cut]
9 > Backtrace:
10 > 0: X(xf86SigHandler+0xc5) [0x473662]
11 > 1: /lib/libc.so.6 [0x39dff30280]
12 > 2: [0x96c12f]
13
14 Nah,
15
16 This backtrace alone is not enough information to go on. You could also
17 try bugzilla, but include the full log.
18
19 Paul
22 Paul de Vrieze
23 Gentoo Developer