From: Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Glibc Update Breaks Open/LibreOffice -- Can't Downgrade
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:06:03
1 On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:40:58 +0200
2 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > one is compiled by the ooo guys for some setup they consider 'standard'. The
6 > other compiled against gentoo stable tree.
9 Well, I checked the ebuild for openoffice-bin and it looks like
10 the plain OO rpm files from the OO web site are downloaded, unpacked,
11 and installed.
12
13 Anyway, there are other reports of problems with glibc-2.13-r3 and
14 breakages with OO and LO and other things.
15
16 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-885616-highlight-.html
17
18 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6744468.html
19
20 On my system, nothing else seems to be affected.
21
22 Frank Peters