From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] xine problem?
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:36:37
1 Hi all,
2 I have a new install of xine on an amd64 system.
3
4 I have a new dvd (Silent Hill) that starts and then errors with the
5 following:-
6 The source seems encrypted, and can't be read. Your DVD is probably crypted.
7 According to your country laws, you can or can't install/use libdvdcss to be
8 able to read this disc, which you bought. (Media stream scrambled/encrypted)
11 I am in the uk and the region is set to 2.
12
13 I have never had any problems with xine when I used an x86 box.
14
15 Any ideas?
16
17 Paul
18 --
19 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list