From: Tonko Mulder <tonko.mulder@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Laptop freeze
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 16:00:20
1 I now have X on git ebuilds and everything is working fine. So far I
2 haven't seen any black screens or freezes. The only 2 ebuilds that
3 fail are x11-libs/cairo-9999 which fails due to autoconf and
4 eselect-opengl-1.0.6-r2 due to the mirrors which don't have
5 glext.h-40.bz2
6
7 As I said everything is working fine except for those 2 ebuilds, so if
8 anyone has some hints how I can solve that I'd be happy.
9