From: Alex Smith <asmith@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] RAdmin app for linux
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:30:34
1 Mark Haney wrote:
2 > Does anyone know of a linux client that will attach to an RAdmin server?
3 > I have a customer who's got their systems hosted (for now) by a company
4 > that uses RAdmin for remote desktop access. I've not found a purported
5 > Radmin client by the makers of that app, so is there an OSS version that
6 > would work?
10 As far as I can find (I need it for my day to day job) there isn't any
11 that can connect to an RAdmin Server.
12
13 It does however run fine under wine, I have however only tested that on
14 32 bit though so YMMV.
15
16 Regards,
17