From: Daiajo Tibdixious <daiajo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] eth device vanished
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:43:05
1 Ah udev. I had done some of the upgrade steps but not all.
2 The network startup is still failing for some reason.
3 I did find out that my network device is enp2s0, and I can bring it up manually.
4 I'll sort out the startup problems later.
5 Thank you for pointing out what should have been obvious.
6
7 On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Vítor Brandão