From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] upgraded system, usb_storage won't autoload
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:07:55
1 On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 07:09:36AM -0800, Bob Sanders wrote:
2 > Michael George, mused, then expounded:
3 > >
4 > > What do I need to do so that usb_storage will autoload as needed?
7 > Add it /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6
8 >
9 > Or simply compile into the kernel and be done with the problem.
10
11 Ha, well, the brute force solution *would* work, but I want to know
12 *why* it didn't work as it should! :)
13
14 Thank you for your suggestions, though, as they would solve the problem.
17 -M
18
19 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
20 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.
21 --
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list