From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] How to kill Kate KDE4.1
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:21:23
1 I've got this nasty little problem, see, I've opened Kate a couple of
2 times over the last few weeks to edit various text files or copy text
3 from the clipboard.
4
5 Now, when I loginto my system for the first time I get 4 Kate windows
6 lading as well. If this keeps up it'll cause no end of trouble.
7
8 How can I make it stop that? I close Kate the minute I'm done with it
9 so it's not like I"m leaving it open on logout or shutdown.
12 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
15 Mark Haney
16 Sr. Systems Administrator
17 ERC Broadband
18 (828) 350-2415
19
20 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support