From: Drake Donahue <donahue95@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Stop keyboard after emerge
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:17:28
1 On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 17:23 +0200, mr_L4N wrote:
2 > hi, yesterday i,ve switched from Python 2 to 3 and upgraded all packages
3 > with emerge -uDn --changed-use @world.
4 >
5 > After this keyboard (mouse ok) works only to console and not GUI
6 >
7 > I've emerged the xorg drivers, rebuild module, evdev, and all xorg.
8 >
9 > I use xorg 1.16 with gnome 3.14 and systemd.
10 >
11 > Thanks in advance
12 have you run python-updater
13 have you read /var/log/Xorg.0.log?
14 Have you checked dbus and udev status?
15 fx8150 ~ # systemctl | grep udev
16 systemd-udev-trigger.service
17 loaded active exited udev Coldplug all Devices
18 systemd-udevd.service
19 loaded active running udev Kernel Device Manager
20 systemd-udevd-control.socket
21 loaded active running udev Control Socket
22 systemd-udevd-kernel.socket
23 loaded active running udev Kernel Socket
24 fx8150 ~ # systemctl | grep dbus
25 dbus.service
26 loaded active running D-Bus System Message Bus
27 dbus.socket
28 loaded active running D-Bus System Message Bus Socket