From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] [OT] 64-bit lightning add on available
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:28:00
1 I was tickled pink when Tbird 2.0 was released yesterday as now I could
2 use lightining and the GCal provider to sync my Google Calendar locally.
3 However, I was amazed to find that the lightning add on didn't work on
4 64-bit systems (at least in gentoo, I don't know about any other 64-bit
5 OS). So, being the dork I am, I built it for 64-bit and lo and behold,
6 it works great.
7
8 So, I'm offering this add-on to the public, if there is an interest in
9 getting it. I've contacted the mozilla developers, but haven't heard
10 back from them and thought I'd at least make it available to the 64-bit
11 gentoo community.
12
13 Any takers?
16 Felix sit natalis dies Roma MMDCCLX