From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ghostscript Problem - Need Verification
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:05:54
1 On 12/13/2010 05:16 PM, Frank Peters wrote:
2 > If someone can verify this problem, then Gentoo ghostscript must be the fault.
3 > If no one else can reproduce the issue then I am somehow in possession of a
4 > jinxed system (although the same problem exists on both of my Gentoo machines).
5
6 I tried this out on my Ubuntu and Gentoo systems, and I was able to see
7 the image in both cases just fine. Seems that I am running 8.71 on both
8 systems:
9
10 $ apt-cache policy ghostscript
11 ghostscript:
12 Installed: 8.71.dfsg.2-0ubuntu7
13 Candidate: 8.71.dfsg.2-0ubuntu7
14
15 And in Gentoo:
16
17 $ equery list ghostscript
18 [ Searching for package 'ghostscript' in all categories among: ]
19 * installed packages
20 [I--] [ ] app-text/ghostscript-gpl-8.71-r6 (0)
21
22 Hope this helps!
25 Randy