From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ghostscript Problem - Need Verification
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:05:54
On 12/13/2010 05:16 PM, Frank Peters wrote:
> If someone can verify this problem, then Gentoo ghostscript must be the fault. > If no one else can reproduce the issue then I am somehow in possession of a > jinxed system (although the same problem exists on both of my Gentoo machines).
I tried this out on my Ubuntu and Gentoo systems, and I was able to see the image in both cases just fine. Seems that I am running 8.71 on both systems: $ apt-cache policy ghostscript ghostscript: Installed: 8.71.dfsg.2-0ubuntu7 Candidate: 8.71.dfsg.2-0ubuntu7 And in Gentoo: $ equery list ghostscript [ Searching for package 'ghostscript' in all categories among: ] * installed packages [I--] [ ] app-text/ghostscript-gpl-8.71-r6 (0) Hope this helps! -- Randy