From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: GCC 4 CFLAGS
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:30:52
1 Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk> posted
2 200609260748.54644.prh@××××××××××.uk, excerpted below, on Tue, 26 Sep
3 2006 07:48:54 +0000:
4
5 > Thanks anyway, Duncan, but I'm back to a stable 3.4.4 system now. I had to
6 > re-solve a problem with gnutls and I had to re-compile the kernel, but for
7 > the moment everything's looking solid. I probably ought to leave the GCC
8 > upgrade now until I come back from my honeymoon.
9
10 Yeah. Some things gotta be first! =8^)
15 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list