From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: AW: [gentoo-announce] Portage 1.8.5 released
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:44:09

Really cool could be function which updates the system automatically in
background... as cronjob or something similar.
But for this we need a function which reports errors through sendmail or
a mailserver to the admin of this system. It could be cool to update
these packages with nearly non priority to get a allways up-to-date
Only an idea

And yes, it the greatest Linux ever used!