From: Martin <chartrand.martin@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Read Only file system.
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:48:25
1 Hi everybody,
2
3 After looking back at my /etc/fstab, everything seems ok to my eyes.
4 The problem happens when the script checkroot starts. When it tries to
5 remount / in read-only to fsck it, I got a message like that
6 mount : bad option or / was is not mount (Something like that... I knew I
7 should take it in note).
8
9 Any idea?
10
11 ----- Original Message -----
12 From: "Adam Elliott" <aelliott@×××.EDU>
13 To: <gentoo-announce@g.o>
14 Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 8:47 AM
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Read Only file system.