From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:30:40
1 Hi All,
2
3 Just wanted everyone to know about our new mailing lists:
4
5 gentoo-desktop: for desktop-related (KDE/GNOME/X) discussion
6 gentooppc-user: General Gentoo Linux/PPC discussion
7 gentooppc-dev: General Gentoo Linux/PPC developer discussion
8
9 (For more info on Gentoo Linux/PPC, see http://gentooppc.sunsite.dk)
10 Gentoo Linux/PPC will be gradually integrated into gentoo.org over time.
11
12 Also don't forget our other new mailing lists:
13
14 gentoo-security: Gentoo Linux security-related discussion
15 gentoo-newbies: Gentoo Linux new user discussion
16
17 And please be sure to check out our *excellent* new discussion forums --
18 the mailing-list alternative :)
19
20 http://forums.gentoo.org
21