From: antoine.rivoire@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Gentoolkit: Call for scripts
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:11:41
1 what about Lurent's emerge-webrsync script.
2 posted it on the list the 18th of January. for when rsync does not work, like today?
7 > From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
8 > Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:19:45 +0100
9 > To: gentoo-announce@g.o
10 > Subject: [gentoo-announce] Gentoolkit: Call for scripts
13 > Hi.
14 >
15 > I am putting together a package (Gentoolkit) that contains many of the
16 > convenience-scripts that our users (you!) have hacked together, so that
17 > all our users (you!) can install them more easily.
18 >
19 > So far, I have included:
20 > * Vitaly Kushneriuk's qpkg
21 > * Leo Lipelis' etc-update and pkg-clean
22 > * My lintool and coverage tools
23 > * Warren's gentool (which is currently considered broken)
24 >
25 > What I want from you are other scripts that should be put into this
26 > package. This is your golden chance to write 10 lines of shellscript code
27 > and gain eternal fame ;)
28 >
29 > (Please avoid Perl if at all possible. Use Python instead.)
30 >
31 > The gentoolkit will appear in app-admin/gentoolkit in a few days.
34 > Kind regards,
35 >
36 > Karl T
38 > gentoo-announce mailing list