From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:30:40
Hi All,

Just wanted everyone to know about our new mailing lists:

gentoo-desktop: for desktop-related (KDE/GNOME/X) discussion
gentooppc-user: General Gentoo Linux/PPC discussion
gentooppc-dev: General Gentoo Linux/PPC developer discussion

(For more info on Gentoo Linux/PPC, see
Gentoo Linux/PPC will be gradually integrated into over time.

Also don't forget our other new mailing lists:

gentoo-security: Gentoo Linux security-related discussion
gentoo-newbies: Gentoo Linux new user discussion

And please be sure to check out our *excellent* new discussion forums --
the mailing-list alternative :)

Daniel Robbins                                  <drobbins@g.o>
Chief Architect/President
Gentoo Technologies, Inc.