From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] New 2.4.18 Gentoo Linux kernel released
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:12:18
On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 15:05, Daniel Robbins wrote:
> Hi All, > > A new 2.4.18 Gentoo Linux kernel has been released and is now on rsync > and will soon be on anoncvs. This new kernel includes:
Note: I just noticed that the 2.4.18 kernel was "masked" (meaning that ebuild/emerge won't "see" it) and I just unmasked it. If you update your rsync now (or anoncvs in ten minutes), the linux-sources-2.4.18 ebuild will be unmasked and you'll be able to merge it. Sorry for the minor inconvenience, -- Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o> Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org Gentoo Technologies, Inc.