From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-announce] Gentoolkit: Call for scripts
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:20:14

I am putting together a package (Gentoolkit) that contains many of the
convenience-scripts that our users (you!) have hacked together, so that
all our users (you!) can install them more easily.

So far, I have included:
* Vitaly Kushneriuk's qpkg
* Leo Lipelis' etc-update and pkg-clean
* My lintool and coverage tools
* Warren's gentool (which is currently considered broken)

What I want from you are other scripts that should be put into this
package. This is your golden chance to write 10 lines of shellscript code
and gain eternal fame ;)

(Please avoid Perl if at all possible. Use Python instead.)

The gentoolkit will appear in app-admin/gentoolkit in a few days.

Kind regards,

Karl T