From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-announce] Gentoolkit: Call for scripts
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:20:14
1 Hi.
2
3 I am putting together a package (Gentoolkit) that contains many of the
4 convenience-scripts that our users (you!) have hacked together, so that
5 all our users (you!) can install them more easily.
6
7 So far, I have included:
8 * Vitaly Kushneriuk's qpkg
9 * Leo Lipelis' etc-update and pkg-clean
10 * My lintool and coverage tools
11 * Warren's gentool (which is currently considered broken)
12
13 What I want from you are other scripts that should be put into this
14 package. This is your golden chance to write 10 lines of shellscript code
15 and gain eternal fame ;)
16
17 (Please avoid Perl if at all possible. Use Python instead.)
18
19 The gentoolkit will appear in app-admin/gentoolkit in a few days.
22 Kind regards,
23
24 Karl T