From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-announce] GLSA publication to resume tomorrow
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 23:54:50
We haven't released any new Gentoo Linux Security AdvisorĂ­es (GLSA) since
January, with information about security updates being available only directly
through our Bugzilla [1]. Tomorrow, that changes.

We're glad to announce that starting tomorrow, we will resume publishing
advisories again directly via gentoo-announce, full-disclosure, bugtraq and
our website.

To round up the security issues that have been fixed in our distribution since
January, we will be releasing a few grouped advisories containing these "old"
issues. It is very likely that you have already fixed these issues with your
regular system updates; if not, glsa-check(1) will point out the missing
updates.

We apologize for any incovenience this might have caused. We'd also like to
use this occasion to invite members of the Gentoo community interested in
helping with providing advisories to contact us.

Feel free to contact security@g.o with any questions.
Thanks!

[1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/

--