From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-announce] Students: 3 days left to apply for the Google Summer of Code
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:50:06
1 Gentoo has been accepted for its 9th consecutive year in the Google
2 Summer of Code! GSoC pays university students $5500 to work full-time on an
3 open-source project for a summer. Check out our GSoC 2014 homepage [1]
4 if you are interested in this year's GSoC for Gentoo. We particularly
5 encourage applications from students who are new to Gentoo
6 development—many of our students become Gentoo developers after a
7 successful summer.
8
9 If you're interested, please take a look at Gentoo's project ideas [2]. Student
10 applications are now open, and they'll be accepted until 1900 UTC on
11 Friday. That's just a few days away, so don't delay; get in touch with
12 us now if you want to apply.
15 1. http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2014/gentoo
16 2. http://wiki.gentoo.org/index.php?title=Google_Summer_of_Code/2014/Ideas
19 Thanks,