A new -r15.iso has been uploaded to ibiblio, and includes the following
* everything rebuilt using up-to-date ebuilds
* more free space on the initrd (closes bug #275)
* wvdial, wvdialconf and pppd included (modprobe ppp_generic first)
* preliminary PCI device autodetection added
* updated isolinux to 1.67
* updated kernel to 2.4.17-r3
* added full USB HID support to hopefully fix USB keyboard support
(should close bug #493)
You can find the latest -r15.iso image here:
The release of this new ISO image should make Gentoo Linux installations
go a bit smoother. Enjoy!
Daniel Robbins <email@example.com>
Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org
Gentoo Technologies, Inc.