From: Ray Leyva <rayleyva@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Device File System
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:09:56
In menuconfig, at the top "Code maturity level options --->" turn on "*"
"Prompt for development and/or incomplete code/drivers".

Then go to the 8th item from the bottom "File Systems", between
"Multimedia devices" and "Console drivers".  2/3rds of the way to the
bottom on this list is "/proc file ...", "/dev file" ... you want to
turn on "*" "/dev file system support (EXPERIMENTAL)".  I don't know if
"Automatically mount at boot" is required, but I have it turned on "*".
Hope this helps.