From: Mark Kowarsky <mark_alec@g.o>
To: Thomas Sprinkmeier <thomas.sprinkmeier@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-au@l.g.o, LCA 2008 Chat <chat@×××××××××××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-au] Re: [chat/mel8ourne] Gentoo Polos
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:48:14
Thomas Sprinkmeier wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 23:45 +1100, Mark Kowarsky wrote: > >> Hey All, >> >> If you are attending the Gentoo Down Under Mini-conf and want a really >> cool polo shirt to go with it, please leave your name on the Gentoo >> Australia wiki [1] or contact me directly. >> > > Do you get the T-shirt (mass-produced for the 'average' case) or a ball > of yarn, needles and instructions (so you can optimise it for your > particular needs)? >
Unfortunately I am not going by the 'Gentoo' ethos. There will be no thread, no needles, no instructions. Instead I am getting them made up automatically by a firm. Consider this to be a binary package of the clothing-top/gentoo-polo package, since building it manually has been determined as being too difficult for average users, so, like the stage1 install it is now unsupported. Mark
-- gentoo-au@l.g.o mailing list