From: Mark Kowarsky <mark_alec@g.o>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-au] BarCamp Brisbane
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:55:04
1 On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:22:30 am Ivan Miljenovic wrote:
2 > More stuff for the Brisbane people among us.
3 >
4 > http://barcamp.org/BarCampBrisbane
5 >
6 > If people want me to stop putting these things on the mailing list,
7 > tell me. I'm getting all of them straight from the
8 > general@××××××××××××××××.au mailing list (this email was forwarded to
9 > that list by someone else, btw).
10
11 The list is low enough on traffic, that I don't think people will mind
12 the occasional mail about events. If you do plan on going with some
13 Gentoo folk, feel free to use the wiki for any organising you want to
14 do.
15
16 Cheers,
17 Mark