From: Stuart Longland <redhatter@g.o>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-au] [BRISBANE] Get-together, Wednesday , 22nd January at 2:00PM
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:33:02
Hi All,
	I've been in contact with Shyam Mani and Ivan Miljenovic and have
organised our get-together.

	This is short notice, and as I said earlier, for those who can't make
it... we'll have another in February for those who miss out on this one.

*Meeting Place:*
	We will be meeting you outside the South Bank Theatre (formerly the
IMAX theatre) -- from there, we'll move over to where the main eateries
are for lunch.

	Around 2:00PM... slightly later, as Ivan and I will be meeting up with
Shyam earlier so we can stash his luggage in a secure location.

	We'll probably finish up around 4... but there are no definite times.

	I can be contacted on 0439 890 891.  If I'm at home, I may not hear the
mobile ring (we get rubbish reception here in The Gap) in which case,
you should contact me at home, on 3300 4047.

Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter)              .'''.
Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer  '.'` :

I haven't lost my mind...'s backed up on a tape somewhere.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-au] [BRISBANE] Get-together, Wednesday , 22nd January at 2:00PM Patrick Ohearn <pat@××××.net>