From: Stuart Longland <redhatter@g.o>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Cc: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-au] Meetup tomorrow or Wednesday
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:23:07
1 Hi All,
2 Well, as plans for the last get-together fell through... we figured
3 we'd postpone that until February.
4
5 This was the plan, until we heard via the gentoo-core mailing list that
6 Shyam Mani... was coming out from India, and would be stopping over in
7 Brisbane for a few days... in which case, it suddenly becomes much more
8 worthwhile.
9
10 Now time is short... Shyam heads to Melbourne on Wednesday IIRC (If
11 that's wrong, please correct me), what are people's thoughts on having a
12 small gathering over at South-Bank so we can at least get to meet each
13 other in person.
14
15 Thus, I ask... Who is available when? I'm thinking around midday,
16 early afternoon tomorrow would be the preferable time. I can make it at
17 any time practically, although I'm not a morning person myself.
18
19 Others may have other commitments, especially on a weekday, and for
20 those, we hope to have another get-together in February... but I figure
21 if there's more than one dev here in Brisbane, it's a good moment to
22 seize the opportunity.
23
24 Any ideas on meeting times, places...etc... feel free to discuss here,
25 or in the #gentoo-au IRC chatroom on Freenode.
26
27 Regards,
28 --
29 Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter) .'''.
30 Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer '.'` :
32 http://dev.gentoo.org/~redhatter :.'
33
34 I haven't lost my mind...
35 ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.