From: Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-au] Queensland users get-together... call number 2
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:11:48
1 OK, by the looks of things the 19th of January may be the best time for
2 us all to meet. According to the wiki site, we've got the following
3 Queenslanders:
4
5 * Appleman1234
6 * BitKeeper
7 * Cheater
8 * chendo
9 * dr_saturn
10 * elmo198
11 * elvis
12 * ilm
13 * p_ansell
14 * Quadlex
15 * Redhatter
16 * Triffid_Hunter
17 * trip
18 * wily
19 * Xaez
20
21 So far, only trip/dpn (aka David Novakovic) [does this include his
22 brother xaez?], patoh (aka Patrick Ohearn), Redhatter (aka Stuart
23 Longland) and myself (aka ilm/ivanm) has responded. That leaves at
24 least 10 people who might be interested in coming but haven't said
25 anything.
26
27 So, we need some more definite plans... for starters, where (presumably
28 somewhere within reasonable distance of the Brisbane CBD for
29 transportation purposes)?
32 Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
33 Ivan.Miljenovic@×××××.com
34 IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com