From: David Stanford <dthomas53@×××××.com>
To: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] Daemon News Article
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:16:45
1 Diego,
2
3 Thank you very much for the response. I already have a few questions of my
4 own, but wanted to see if the DN team had any more before I ask mine so I
5 can get them to you all at once. Would you be willing to conduct a brief
6 interview via email once I have rounded up some formalized questions? What I
7 would like to do is start the article with an introduction (some background
8 information) of the project(s), focusing mainly on Gentoo/FreeBSD since it
9 seems to be the furthest along, and them go into an interview. Also, I don't
10 think many Gentoo/BSD users are aware of the project, so I think it would be
11 important to touch on where it came from, how it evolved, and where it's
12 going. If you would be kind enough to get some brief information on this
13 from the other developers it would be greatly appreciated.
14
15 Thanks again!
16
17 -David