From: M e <shellnum@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-bsd] gentoo-freebsd installation
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:33:04
1 helo guys
2 I am very new to gentoo and freebsd but I find the OS
3 very interesting to give a try. My question is how can
4 I solve the read-only file system issue.
5 I use a FreeSBIE-2.0-BETA LiveCD but I am encountering
6 some problem from the begining it says that mkdir
7 /mnt/gentoo. I have to tried many methods but I keep
8 on getting Read-Only file System error.
9 Please how can I solve it. Even though I tried to
10 unmount and remount it, it didnt work. I have used
11 also the /mnt directory I got the same error.
12 Any help?
13 THanks
14 Matt
19 Yahoo! Music Unlimited