From: Yuta SATOH <nigoro@×××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] pango failure
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:59:45
1 Hi,
2
3 On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 01:56:15 -0800 (PST)
4 Robert Raitz <pappy_mcfae@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > I found there is a bug related to the issues I'm having with
7 > pango-1.30.1. If I emerge with USE='-X -introspection', it will compile.
8 > When either or both of the USE flags are turned on, then compilation
9 > fails. If anyone else has had that issue, and knows a way around it,
10 > please let me know.
11
12 I can not reproduce the issue pango.
13 Please report to Gentoo Bugzilla.
14
15 Please include the following in the report.
16
17 * emerge --info
18 * pango build logs
21 > I restarted my setup in a chroot session, and I want it to stay there
22 > until I can have xfce4, or a more usable X installation.
23 >
24 > Cheers,
25 > Pappy
28 Regards,