From: Nicholas Steicke <nicholas.steicke@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] Gentoo/OpenBSD Portage Overlay
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:13:17
1 Nicholas Steicke wrote:
2 > Hey,
3 > I have noticed that the stage3 tarball for OpenBSD has a reference to a
4 > Portage overlay apparently held in /usr/local/portage, where the profile
5 > also happens to be.
6 > Now, i didn't use the insatll media linked to from the installation
7 > page, (i instead used the OpenBSD install cd, with a little bit of pain)
8 > however, i cant seam to find the portage overlay that seams to be needed
9 > to run Gentoo/OpenBSD.
10 > Can anyone point me to where i may find it? (note: i am downloading the
11 > install media at the moment, if this has it thats great, however where
12 > else would i find it? as i don't want to keep downloading the install
13 > media every time i wish to update the OpenBSD overlay)
14 >
15 > Thanks
16 > Nich
19 hey - sorry about my ignorace, i relised that the overlay i was looking
20 for was the gentoo-alt overlay - all the same - i had far to may
21 problems with Gentoo/OpenBSD - back to Gentoo/FreeBSD with me
22
23 Nich
24 --
25 gentoo-bsd@g.o mailing list