From: David Stanford <dthomas53@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-bsd] Daemon News Article
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:16:45
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I'm considering putting together an article on Gentoo/*BSD for
4 daemonnews.org and wanted to know if anyone (hopefully a developer) would be
5 willing to provide me with a little more detail regarding the technical side
6 of the project, how it got started, how far along it is, and when Gentoo/BSD
7 fans can hope to see some of the subprojects released. If possible, I'd also
8 like to put together a short email interview with one of the developers,
9 though this is not necessarily required for completetion of the article. If
10 anyone has any interest please let me know and I will work with the DN team
11 on putting together some more formal questions. Thanks!
12
13 -David
16 David Stanford
17 http://bsdnews.com