From: Jon Hood <jon@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst 2.0 problem
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:27:26
1 I was just informed wolf went out of town for today and therefore can't
2 be my personal support technician. hopefully there are some friendly
3 people on this mailing list who can answer my question:
4
5 After building my livecd with catalyst 2.0_rc11, I receive the following
6 message:
7 "mount: Mounting /newroot/mnt/cdrom/image.squashfs on
8 /newroot/mnt/livecd failed: No such device"
9 I then receive a kernel panic since it wasn't able to mount the squashfs
10 image. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
11
12 -Jon
13 --
14 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list