From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Fix the recent python sem_open failure
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 06:01:01
1 These 2 patches I've just bumped up in the pending branch order. They are needed
2 to fix recent changes to python build system.
3
4 The SOURCE_MOUNTS_DEFAULTS is to compliment the TARGET_MOUNTS_DEFAULTS and
5 simplifies it's use through the code. It also is one step closer to having them
6 configurable.
7
8 The shm patch is a merge of 3 patches into this final one.
9 The changes have all been tested. These jsut need testing due to the rebase.
10
11 I hope to merge these patches this weekend along with teh previous 6 that fix
12 other commits already applied. They have had lots of scrutiny and review already.