From: Amit Dor-Shifer <amitds@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] How do I get /dev entries onto a livecd image?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 06:37:50
1 Resolved.
2 Was unrelated to catalyst/udev. My kernel config was missing enabling of
3 the hardware watchdog timer specific to my machine. I didn't suspect it
4 because when I looked into catalyst's tmp/ folder I saw the device entry
5 exists.
6 Once the kernel was set-up correctly, there was no need for any further
7 udev configuration.
8 Thanks!
9 Amit
10