From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] stage4 tarball's /usr/src/linux is a symlink to /tmp/kerncache/[kernelname]/usr/src/linux
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 03:31:59
1 Charles Duffy wrote:
2 > Per subject. I'm presuming that this is not desired behavior.
3 >
4 > This is using catalyst-2 r1234 (patched, but not in any respects which
5 > should impact this particular functionality).
6
7 Since we do not use stage4 functionality for releases, this is not going to be a
8 priority. If you provide a patch, it's a lot more likely to get fixed in a
9 timely manner :)
12 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
13 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
14 --
15 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list