From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] VESA and performance
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 20:26:35
1 On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 01:53 +0100, Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 > This problem doesn't happen in official livecd, that loads the same driver as my livecd, on those machines.
3 >
4 > How do you solved this in GENTOO official livecd?
5
6 We don't.
7
8 We don't have the problem. Now, before you ask anything else, I'm going
9 to point you to our CVS[1], which has *everything* we used to build the
10 LiveCD. If it isn't in there, we didn't do it.
11
12 [1] http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/src/releng/
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
17 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
18 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
19 Gentoo Foundation